- Vampire Lord  w/ Mage Level, Forbidden Lore, Master of the Black Arts, Helm of Commandment, Armor of Destiny, Enchanted Shield
- Wight King  BSB w/ Barded Skeletal Steed, Black Axe of Krell
- 10x Ghouls  w/ Ghast
- 21x Ghouls w/ Ghast
- 27x Skeletons w/ Full Command
- 20x Grave Guard w/ Full Command, Banner of the Barrows
- 5x Black Knights  w/ Full Command, Royal Standard of Strigos
- Black Coach
Total: 1990 pts
The rationale behind this army is to keep the lord in his bunker and out of harm's way. The main battle line will consist of the Ghoul, Skeleton and Grave guard units. The black coach, Varghulf and Black Knights will cover the flanks, or launch to harass the opposing flank units.
A drop-in replacement for the Wight King could be a Vampire BSB w/ Waking Death and Dread Knight. Depends on my mood.