And by this I mean it's time to play tricks and obtain treats! Halloween is upon us and our friends at Wargame Vault and DriveThruRPG are running their annual trick or treat treasure hunt. Just browse around on their webstore and click on every pumpkin you find. Some of 'em are trick, most of them are freebie treats.
To dress up your wargaming table for Halloween, one cannot have too many zombies, and with the upcoming release of All Things Zombie: Final Fade Out, there is no excuse (for me) to paint up more Walkers. Enter the Wargames Factory with their 28mm modern zombies. They look really nice and you can't beat the price since quantity is important in regards to zombies. $20 will net you a pack of 30 zombies, either male or female. Now all I need is the Romero-esque zombie clown to complete the set. I think i'll order me a set of each.
And finally here's a little something to add to your Halloween soundtrack from Jonathan Coulton:
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Thursday, October 11, 2012
- Vampire Lord, L2 wizard, red fury, quickblood, armor of destiny, ogre blade, shield (428pts)
- Wight King, BSB, nightshroud, barded skeletal steed, shield (174 pts)
- 28x Ghouls with Ghast (290 pts)
- 40x skeletons, full command (230 pts)
- 28x Grave Guard, great weapons, full command, banner of the barrows (416 pts)
- 9x Black Knights, barding, lance, full command, screaming banner (289 pts)
- Varghulf (175 pts)
2002 pts total
Vampire lord goes in the GG block, and the Wight King rides with his knight buddies. The weight of number per unit should enable you to survive a round or two of combat to get that Invocation off to replenish the ranks.