Monday, June 18, 2012

Lilith Starter crew for Malifaux

A while back I was looking for a skirmish game that was cheap to get started in, but with deep enough gameplay to sustain my interest. Enter Malifaux, a steampunk weird west skirmish game. The gameplay looks really simple to grasp but difficult to master.

Intrigued, I ordered a pair of starter packs and the rules from Meeplemart.com .

As you can see I've got a Lilith Neverborn crew starter and a Perdita starter to have their Guild nemesis.

While waiting to get a game in, I decided to start painting up Lilith and her children. First up were some Terror Tot Nephilim


Then was a Mature Nephilim

And last but certainly not least Lilith herself

Of course, a family portrait is de rigueur

Considering on how well these models painted up, I can't wait to get started on the Ortegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment