Monday, August 24, 2009

Digging up some reinforcements

Finally received my most recent shipment of minis.

In this shipment was the Black Coach, and Skeletons.



Now the Black Coach is a model that I fell in love with the second I saw it. It is *the* reason that I started collecting a Vampire Counts army. It's an amazing model that just needs two Bretonnian horses to finish off. Looking at the pieces, I estimate that it will take me about as much time to paint this model as it did the Corpse Cart.



The new GW skeletons are very nice looking as well, without the huge heads of previous models (I'm looking at you Bretonnian Archers). They seem to be a little on the flimsy side tho, so I'm not sure how well they will take to the road.

MIA from the shipment was a box of Grave Guard to finish off my current unit. Apparently they are backordered at GC Minis. Will have to hunt down a box locally.

Pics Forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment