Saturday, August 1, 2009

Final models ordered

It's been a long time coming, but the final models for the Vampire Counts army I have been putting together for the past 2ish years have been ordered.

The army will be (when the shipment arrives) 83 models strong consisting of:
  • Skeletons (of course)
  • Zombies (absolutely)
  • Ghouls
  • Grave Guard
  • Dire Wolves
  • Fell Bats
  • Black Knights
  • Black Coach
  • Corpse Cart
I'm very happy to say that most of these models were purchased *before* GW decided to raise the prices of their plastics to metal levels since most of this army *is* plastic. Only the characters are metal, and those are Reaper models.

I *do* have some painting work cut out for me, since only about 1000 points of core models are painted. This should be an enjoyable journey tho, since I seem to have move past the "competitive list" stage and just plan to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment