Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Monique deNoir


I recently acquired Monique DeNoir, a character from the Dark Heaven model line from Reaper.

The model is very nice (to my eye at least) and a suitable centrepiece for my shambling horde army. I have written her up as a Hero and Lord level character, to represent the experience gained throughout a campaign that I am currently in.

  • Monique deNoir, Vampire w/ Infinite Hatred, Beguile, Flayed Hauberk and Sword of Might (or Sword of Kings if I'm not fielding a Wight King) or
  • Monique deNoir, Vampire Lord w/ Wizard Level, Red Fury, Infinite Hatred, Beguile, Flayed Hauberk, Crown of the Damned, Blood Drinker
Of course she is an in-you-face kind of Vampire, very beautiful when she is angry. Looking out for her well being is her personal retinue of Grave Guard:
  • 20x Grave Guard w/ Champion, Standard Bearer w/ Banner of the Dead Legion
She should provide some punch while the Grave Guard back her up with numbers (and the odd killing blow).

No comments:

Post a Comment